Social Media Management
Social media is one of the greatest tools a company can use to create a positive online presence. Through social networks, your business can tell consumers about products, engage with your customers directly, share great content and increase your exposure. Reputation Crew™ offers social media services to ensure that you have a stronghold on this type of branding and recognition. The Reputation Crew™ helps you create strategic campaigns for your social networks and to decide how best to create a plan of action that will help you receive the results you need.
Don’t fall through the cracks of the dozens of social platforms available today.
Get a free SEO Audit
Our clients look to us as the experts in marketing and often as an extension of their company. These are some of the questions we work with our clients to answer to create the most effective Social Media and online content delivery strategies for them.
- What do you want to achieve with your internet marketing and with social media?
Who is your audience and where are they online?
- Begin with the end goal in mind. At the end of the day, what specific results and ultimate outcomes would you like to accomplish? Once you know your destination, then you can create your social media map.
Who are the influencers and how do we align with them?
- Having a clear idea and understanding of your target audience is key to a successful marketing plan. Same thing with your SEO and social media efforts. We have to understand the psychology of your buyer and your prospect to understand how they will be searching for you. We determine the keyword focus based on intent of the searcher, level of competition, and potential for building targeted traffic to your web properties.
What are they saying?
- These are specific people, groups or institutions that reach your target audience and influence their attitudes. Consider them the shortcut to your target audience’s heart and head. They’re also your second target audiences.
How will your value proposition align?
- Find out what your target audiences and their influencers are saying about your industry, product or your competition’s products. There are many benefits to having this knowledge, the first of which is so you can participate in the conversation.
How can you deliver and contribute?
- Now that you know what your target customers are saying, you can evaluate how your own value proposition or offering aligns with their needs and desires. Are you offering something unique and relevant? Or is your message getting lost in a cacophony of voices saying more of the same?
What resources are you willing to invest?
- This is where you decide how you’re going to attract your target audience, engage with their influencers, and deliver your value proposition. Will you maintain a high-quality blog with fresh posts every day? Will you make special reports available for free to your subscribers? Will you create a Facebook fan page and share awesome resources there? There are many options available and, once again, your target audience and their preferences will shape your choices.
- The bottom line is, each of us only has a limited amount of time, energy and money to invest in marketing. Even if social media is almost free, it can cost us many hours in a week. Do you have the time? Or can you hire a virtual assistant to do some of the work with you? How many minutes exactly can you devote each day to interact and participate in social networks?
- These questions will help you to craft a social media PR strategy that suits your business, supports your goals, and is realistic, given what you are able to do.
- As with traditional PR, nobody can guarantee you instant results with social media PR. As I like to say, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. With sustained and consistent effort, you will see results in time.
- Contact us to get started on your web strategy.